Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We're Heeeeere!

We arrived in Denver today and we are waiting for our moving truck to arrive - should be Friday. We have a LOT of work ahead of us, but we are excited to finally establish ourselves in a more permanent home for the next few years (yes, a few years is permanent for us). I start work on the 29th, so that leaves me very little time to get the house in order and explore our new hood.

Thanks to all who were able to make it to the going away party - what a blast! I will never forget the slip and slide, and yes, I will post some photos soon. Too bad I only got the "early" photos - none of the canoe loaded 8-deep with boys. The biggest thanks to my mom and Mark for planning, prepping, cooking, shopping, cleaning, etc etc etc..... what a fabulous time!

2 comments:

The Lallo Family said...

How nice that you actually got a going away party! We never even had one! Tee hee! I think everyone was actually happy to see us go! HA! Oh well...I'm sure it was a blast! So happy for you guys!
Love ya!
Jen

Anonymous said...

sister my sister, i forgot about your blog and loved that I had plenty to read and catch up on. Aw, I miss you. House is cutey patootie, love the pic of your desk, and would like you to post those pics of that bear. Luv you and see you soon (I'll keep saying that until I really do!). smooch.