Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!



I am officially employed! I accepted a job offer on Monday teaching 7th and 8th grade social studies at Mapleton School District just north of Denver. I am sooooooo excited!

Erik and I are getting ready to head out for Muskegon tomorrow and we are looking forward to seeing all of our friends and family before the big move.

We have spent the past week at my Dad's house in South Carolina. We have had such an awesome time doing NOTHING! It's been wonderful!

4 comments:

Katy said...

This is so AWESOME! Big congratulations to you and Erik. I can't wait to see you in a week or so!

The Lallo Family said...

Congrats Jenn! That is wonderful news!!!
Have fun in Muskegon....I'm sure you will be enjoying a cocktail or two at my old pool with Manders. Tell everyone I say hello!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new job! The Denver area is amazing. Best of luck.

Unknown said...

Hey!!!!! Love your class room!! MRS. DALY!! OMG!!! CRAZY!! These pics really put it all into perspective!